Branding is one of the most important aspects of any business, large or small, retail or B2B. Simply put, your brand is your promise to your customer. It tells them what they can expect from your products and services, and it differentiates your offering from your competitors'.
Defining your brand is like a journey of business self-discovery. It can be difficult, time-consuming and uncomfortable. It requires, at the very least, that you answer the questions below:
What is your company's mission?
What are the benefits and features of your products or services?
What do your customers and prospects already think of your company?
What qualities do you want them to associate with your company?
Because defining your brand and developing a brand strategy can be complex, considering AMI PR for your branding needs can save you time and money in your start up phase. WE will help you:
Get a business lisence, a 401 or 501c3, an LLC or an incorporation
Get a great logo and place it everywhere to raise brand awareness. (Organic Marketing)
Develop a mission statement
Help you find your brand messaging. What are the key messages you want to communicate about your brand? Every employee should be aware of your brand attributes.
Integrate your brand. Branding extends to every aspect of your business--how you answer your phones, what you or your salespeople wear on sales calls, your community involvement, everything.
Help you trademark your brand. (US Copyright is $275, we will not charge for this service, you will be responsible for the cost, which is included in the cost of the package.)
Create a "voice" for your company that reflects your brand. This voice should be applied to all written communication and incorporated in the visual imagery of all materials, online and off. Is your brand approachable?
THE SILVER PACKAGE Trademark & Trademark Consultation In the world of business, a Trademark is defined as “a word, phrase, symbol, or design, or a combination thereof, that identifies and distinguishes the source of the goods of one party from those of others.” Therefore, a business name, logo, and famous phrases fall into this category.
According to famous entreprenuer Abigal Rubenstein, "(1.) Trademarks are an effective communication tool. In a single brand or logo, trademarks can convey intellectual and emotional attributes and messages about you, your company, and your company’s reputation, products and services.
Your trademark doesn’t need to be a word. Designs can be recognized regardless of language or alphabet. The Nike “Swoosh” design is recognized globally, regardless of whether the native language is Swahili, Chinese, Spanish, Russian, Arabic or English.
2. Trademarks make it easy for customers to find you. The marketplace is crowded and it’s hard to distinguish your business from your competitors. Trademarks/brands are an efficient commercial communication tool to capture customer attention and make your business, products and services stand out.
Customers viewing a trademark immediately know who they are dealing with, the reputation of your business and are less likely to look for alternatives. Your brand could be the critical factor in driving a customer’s purchase decision.
3. Trademarks allow businesses to effectively utilize the Internet and social media. Your brand is the first thing customers enter into a search engine or social media platform (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest) when looking for your products and services. Higher traffic on a website or social media platform translates into higher rankings, bringing even more traffic, more customers and more brand recognition.
4. Trademarks are a valuable asset. Trademarks can appreciate in value over time. The more your business reputation grows, the more valuable your brand will be. Trademarks provide value beyond your core business. Trademarks can lead the way for expansion from one industry to another, such as from personal care to clothing or eye ware. If you desire it, your trademark can lead to the acquisition of your business by a larger corporation.
Trademarks are a property asset, similar to real estate, that can be bought, sold, licensed (like renting or leasing) or used as a security interest to secure a loan to grow your business.
5. Trademarks can make hiring easier. Brands can inspire positive feelings in people’s minds. As a result, employment opportunities are more attractive to candidates. Employee retention can be higher if employees have positive feelings for the brand and the products and services offered.
6. Trademarks are a bargain to obtain. The United States Patent and Trademark Office charges as little as $275 to obtain trademark registration, only a few hundred dollars after five years and another few hundred dollars every ten years.
7. Trademarks don't expire for years. In Michigan a trademark will not expire for an entire decade. Your trademark will not expire as long as you are using it in United States commerce. Some of the most recognized brands in the United States today have been around for over a hundred years. Mercedes was first registered in 1900. Pepsi-Cola was registered in 1896.
Brands are a critical asset. Do your due diligence before investing a lot of time and money in launching a new brand. Be sure the brand fits your company. Obtain a clearance search to make sure your new brand is available and doesn't infringe on anyone’s prior rights.
Failing to research a brand before adopting can lead to denial of registration by the USPTO or, worse, a cease and desist letter from another brand owner. Spending the time and money up front to determine whether a brand is available will help avoid the very high costs of a dispute or litigation. Keep in mind that the more you differentiate your brand from others in your industry, the easier it'll be to protect. We will help you choose a name and logo that distinctly identify your business and will protect it from competitors.
At AMI, we will search your desired name, logo, or phrase, and if it is not already trademarked, will follow the necessary paperwork quickly and easily and return to you a guarantee of trademark. This service is for those only living in the U.S. We are currently looking into offering trademarks worldwide. Cost: $50-$100 State Trademark Cost: $500 Federal Trademark (includes initial payment to US Gov.) To get started sign into home page and list the desired package and collection.We will return your call in one business day-or feel free to contact Ebony Bankston at email@example.com or call 702-747-6413 for a free consultation. Must have a budget. Serious inquires only. For a fast purchase click link below to pay via Paypal. AMI PayPal Account is : firstname.lastname@example.org.