A marketing plan is a map that you customize for your brand or business.
It is a set of organized actions that will lead you to the goal of getting a major deal or a major opportunity. As a business or brand, you must have a strategic plan in place to let people know that you or your company exists and that you possess something that gives you that competitive edge.
For those trying to break into the music industry on a major level, you must first build your fanbase by being featured In the same sites, be present at your PRO conferences, parties and radio stations just as major artists are. Please use the contact form on front page to inquire about any services. All prices are negotiable except listed packages on next page.
PLEASE REVIEW INDIVIDUAL SERVICES IN THE IMPRESSIUM BELOW:
Artists Music International Records & PR Firm offers these services to independent and major artists performers and businesses:
1. Website Graphics & Design/Website Administration ($100 and up)
2. Boost social media accounts. Get REAL likes and REAL views.Up to 10,000. Prices vary, depending on the service and social media account. Inquire in contact form on the homepage.($20 and up)
3. Event, brand, or business promotion and advertising; social media and organic 3wks ($100 and up)
4. Search Engine Optimization (SEO)($50 and up)
5. Artist Development 8 weeks ($400 and up)
6. 1 Hour Seminar entitled "Shortcuts in the Music and Motion Picture/Sitcom Industry: How to get "Discovered" (free in Port Huron, MI just send message to book; $100 and up if out of region)
7. 1 Hour Seminar on "Artist Royalties and Publishing" (free in Port Huron, MI just send message to book; $100 and up if out of region)
8. Song placements in iTunes, Spotify, Simfy Africa, Tidal, Apple Music, Broadjam, Bandcamp, 24-7 Entertainment, 7 Digital, Amazon, Beats Music, Deezer, eMusic, Google Play, InProdicon, JB Hi-Fi Now, Klick Track Music Store, Nokia, BET, MTV, NRK DMA, Pandora, WGTBS, Next to Blow Radio, ReverbNation, RDIO, Rhapsody/Napster, SecuryCast, VH1, Xbox Music, and Zvooq. Includes free UPC.($30 and up)
9.Ghostwriting (Article, Blog, Song) $70 and up
10. Artist Booking of featured artists (dependent upon artist fees)
11. Free Musician Referrals
12. Placements in major blog sites such as the international magazine "The Examiner", 50 Cent's "This is 50", and/or Chris Brown's "Mechanical Dummy" and XXL ($300 and up)
13. Radio Campaigns ($800 to $6000, please view campaign options on next page)
14. Showcase placement (includes Summer Jam) Cost:(free to $1000.00)
15. Meetings with A&R's of major labels (Atlantic Records, Def Jam, Capitol Records) (current package featured on next page)
16. Song Placements in Motion Pictures or Television (membership and full details on next page)
17. Music Video Production/Treatments ($200 and up)
18. Photo Shoots ($100 and up)
19. Get your Facebook Ticker Check (Blue check)(Must have valid ID... $30 and up)
20. Plays for songs on Spotify-Our network of affiliates can promote your music to more than 80,000 different users from all around the globe, providing a legal and quick service. Up to 500,000 plays. ($20.20–$1,487.60)
21. Free 1 month feature on our website with the purchase of any service.